Nepali community is growing and the majority of our community members are students. There appears to be many unheard issues and challenges being faced by these students and new migrants.
High Level Scope
- As one of the leading community organization, it is our obligation to provide appropriate support and guidance (where possible) to those who are in need.
Plan & Prepare
- Find out the issues and challenges being faced by our students and migrants
- Work out appropriate model to provide the required support
- Do the feasibility study of setting up NRNA office and provide phone and email support
- Co-ordinate & collaborate with Nepal Embassy & Consulate Offices as required
- Work out associated cost and present in the next meeting
- Prepare appropriate plan and present in the next meeting
- Execute the project as planned and prepared
- Parallel Statewise Committee will be formed
- Co-ordinator can add more consultant/member as required discussing with the committee