National Conference on Establishment and Running of Nepali Pathshala
Nepalese communities in different cities in Australia are running Nepali Pathshala to teach Nepali language and culture to our kids. NRNA Australia has recently established a taskforce to co-ordinate the efforts of these Nepali Pathshalas and explore avenues for providing the needed support to running of this language schools. In order to develop a framework for providing support to the Nepali Pathshalas, NRNA Australia Nepali Pathshala Taskforce is organising the following conference.
Title: National Conference on Establishment and Running of Nepali Pathshala- Sharing Experiences and Developing a Common Framework for Support
Date: 8th July 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Indreni Function Centre, 588 Princes Hwy, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
Entry: FREE, Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea will be provided.
Who should attend the workshop?
The workshop has been specifically targeted for the following:
- Members of the Nepali Pathshalas currently in operation across Australia (Teachers and management committee members)
- Community members who would be interested in supporting this particular initiation such as school/college/university teachers, and social and cultural activists
- Community members involved in the establishment of Nepali pathshala in the past
- Members of community who are planning to start Nepali Pathshala in the near future
- Any interested member of a Nepali community organisation or any literary or cultural organisation will also be welcome to the workshop.
गैर-आवासीय नेपालीहरुको संगठन एन. आर. एन. ए अष्ट्रेलियाको नेपाली पाठशाला टास्क फोर्स समितीको प्रयासमा अष्ट्रेलिया व्यापी नेपाली भाषा पाठशाला शिक्षक-शिक्षिका, अभिभावक एवं सञ्चालकहरुको राष्ट्रिय सम्मेलन सिड्नीमा हुन गैरहेको छ।
यस सम्मेलन मा सहभागी हुन र अमूल्य सुझाबको लागि सम्पूर्ण अष्ट्रेलियावासी नेपाली दाजु-भाई, दिदी-बहिनीहरु एवं अभिभावकहरुलाई हार्दिक अनुरोध गर्दछौ।
नेपाली पाठशाला टास्क फोर्स , एन. आर. एन. ए अष्ट्रेलिया