Being a Non Resident Nepalese, we aim to continue to support for the collective Investment project in our motherland Nepal. Such collective investment projects will take a shape of business due to being involved in Business operation once the collective investment projects starts. The aim of this project is to motivate Nepalese residing in Australia for collective investment in Nepal. It aims to increase investment from both NRNs and multinationals to enhance their contribution to national economic development following the NRNA NCC & ICC Guidelines and will continue promoting investment in Nepal. However, it will not get involved in the business process and will not take any responsibility of its operation.
- Start collective investment in projects in Nepal
- Assist NCC & ICC to forge a closer policy dialogue with the GoN on economic and investment issues
- Work with NCC, ICC and Australian investors to identify and prepare the lists the potential projects for the collective investment opportunities as required
- Conduct regular stakeholders’ engagement with community organisations for further discussion for feasibility of the projects.
- Work out the feasible project, prepare the guidelines and encourage all Nepalese residing in Australia to get maximum ownership
- Prepare appropriate plan and present in the next meeting
- Take appropriate action as per the NCC, ICC and the Company guidelines
- Execute the project as planned and prepared