NRNA Australia - Objectives
- The objective of this Association shall be to foster closer relationship and cooperation among the NRN community spread all over the world and between the NRN community and Nepal. The Association shall strive to contribute to the overall development of Nepal. In this context, NRN refers to both people of Nepali origin who have acquired foreign citizenship and people of Nepali origin who currently hold Nepali passport but who have lived outside India and Bhutan for a period of more than 182 days by representing and promoting their interests both in Nepal and abroad. To this end, the Association shall:
- Promote Nepal and generate support for its interest in countries of their residence and at international organizations;
- Facilitate and attract NRN and foreign investment in Nepal;
- Strive to create conditions conducive to investment by the NRN in Nepal and the utilisation in Nepal of the talents and skills of the NRN;
- Foster closer co-operation among the NRN communities scattered in different parts of the world; and
- Function as an international forum for the promotion and protection of the interests of the NRN communities both in Nepal and abroad.